Get SuperBio monthly...Subscribe and save


Beyond Probiotic Supplements: How to increase the effectiveness of the probiotic benefit

05/23/2016 Nutrition
Our digestive system is home to at least 500 different bacterial strains. Under ideal conditions, our microbiome should consist of 85% “good,” or beneficial, bacteria. When the majority of our microbiome is made of the “good” bacteria, the remaining 15%, which can be pathogenic bacterial strains and yeasts, are easily kept under control by competitive suppression.

Signs you have too much “Bad” gut bacteria and how you can change that

05/22/2016 Fitness
Generally speaking, if you have frequent digestive symptoms, like discomfort, you likely have an issue with the balance of good and bad bacteria in the gut. The scientific term for this is Dysbiosis.

Probiotics improve recovery after colonoscopy

05/21/2016 Fitness
Colonoscopy is a procedure that is performed by your gastroenterologist (GI), to look at the inner lining of your large intestine (rectum and colon). In this procedure, your GI will use a thin, flexible tube called a colonoscope to look at the colon. A colonoscopy helps find ulcers, colon polyps, tumors, and areas of inflammation or bleeding.

Probiotics help you maintain optimal digestive health and workout health!

05/19/2016 Fitness
Our intestinal tract is home to a microbiome of trillions of bacteria from hundreds of different bacterial species. They work in synergy with our own physiology in a symbiotic relationship to help us keep our gut healthy, break down food, provide nutrients, regulate our immune response, and protect us from pathogenic bacteria.

Abdominal Massage

05/18/2016 Fitness
Probiotics have been shown to promote gut health and relieve a variety of GI related issues ranging from constipation to inflammatory conditions. Although the regular use of probiotics can help alleviate these conditions, in some individuals with chronic or long term issues the use of probiotics alone may not be enough.

Topics that will be covered

This blog will feature a variety of topics geared towards our industry. They'll range from innovations and interests to tips and trends that will help you make the right decisions regarding our industry.

Green Bloody Mary Recipe

Healthier tailgating alternative:

Announcement of the new website

We'd like to announce that our website has recently launched and is now live and ready for business. Our hope is that the new website provides the information and communication necessary to become a valued customer of our company.

Prebiotics Could Help Prevent Food Allergies In The Future

Scientists at a French medical research institute have demonstrated in mice that prebiotics reduced the risk of allergy to wheat by improving the immune system's tolerance to allergens. Having previously looked into probiotics, scientists at France's INSERM research institute are now conducting research into prebiotics in the hope of one day stopping the increase in the incidence of food allergies.
Article will open in a new window Read More

The Mental Health Benefits of Probiotics

04/11/2015 Lecia Bushak
Recent work by Dr. L.S. Colzato at Leiden University has provided some of the first evidence that probiotics may help reduce negative thoughts associated with sad mood, and suggests that probiotics have far reaching benefits beyond the gut.
Article will open in a new window Read More